Well, Christina, Angela, or Angie did not get Homecoming Queen. I was sad, but I guess the girl who got it is a good choice too. I didn't know her. I was feeling really down this weekend...again. But, I'm better now. I need to stay constant in my feelings, and not let "situations" change my moods! Another lesson to learn...
I got some good news today! I was told that my way is being paid to the ACSI convention! How cool is that! Not bad for a person who only works two days a week, plus some subbing. Which reminds me, I get to sub on Friday this week! woohoo!
I really need to start "cleaning/weeding" out all the "stuff" we've accumulated over the last 15 years. What a job! I've never in my entire life ever lived in a place longer than 7 years, and here we are going on 16 years! It's time I start tossing...
I guess that's all for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home