Life Thoughts
Here it is May 1. I have not "blogged" in a while. I guess I should update my blog so all those out there that care (like all 1 of you) can know what's going on in my life.
So, what has been going on, you ask? Well, I've been teaching Music on Tuesdays, working in the dental office on Thursdays and Fridays (and sometimes Wednesdays), and getting our house ready so we can sell it. My biggest concern now is that our house won't sell. But, as I am continuing to "learn" this year is to "trust". So, I'm not super worried about it, but I guess I am just praying that it is what God wants for us! I don't think I could stand it if I have to stay down here much longer!
That is not to say it won't be sad to leave. I am finding more and more people who are really going to be sad to see me move! It is very touching, and I hate to leave my friends, but it's something that I feel we need to do for many reasons. My parents are getting older and I hate not being up there to be near them. Who knows how much longer they will be with us? And I miss being with my extended family for family get togethers, etc. That's been the hardest thing for me being down here. It's hard to believe I've been down here 28 of the last 30 years! That is mind boggling...for one, how can I be that old!
So, even though I think about what if God doesn't allow us to move, I refuse to let get me depressed. I'm just taking one day at a time.
It is frustrating though, when I want to put the house up for sale, and I'm not sure when we can do that. We have so much to do! Today, Tim, Todd, and I packed up a rental truck (that I drove!) and put a bunch of boxes, shelves, and our entertainment center into a storage unit. But, there are still a lot of "stuff" that needs to have something done to it! Will it ever be ready? I can only do what I can, and pray that everyone else will do what needs to be done. The boys need to take the stuff off their walls, and pack up stuff so we can do what needs to be done in their rooms. Hopefully, by next Monday, we can have our realtor friend come over and tell us what all needs to be done.
One fun thing that happened on Saturday...I had a scrapbooking class at Susanne's house! It was a lot of fun, and I was able to sell some of my inventory I had on hand. It was fun catching up with friends. I am hoping to have one more class this month.
That's it for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home